Crossover experts Capcom have prepared a special treat for PC fans. In collaboration with Valve, the PC version of Resident Evil 6 will merge with that of Left 4 Dead 2. This might help boost sales from the disappointing sixth iteration in the series. We’ll list what each game will respectively receive below:
Resident Evil 6:
- Play as Coach, Nick, Ellis or Rochelle in The Mercenaries No Mercy Mode (TMNMN).
- The Witch and Mini Tank infected zombies appear in TMNMN.
- Available for free starting April 5, 2013.
Left 4 Dead 2:
- Three new enemies: Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman.
- New challenge with cross infections.
- Avaialble for free this spring.
There is an interview trailer for this project, as well as a batch of screenshots. We’re glad to share those with you as well. I bet they were thinking of a way to trump the announcement of Saints Row IV today. This might work.