After some years of absence, Milestone Studio will produce MotoGP 13, as it has been taking care of this series in the past. It will release in June of 2013 for PC, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Playstation Vita. It’s great that they’re not afraid of returning to PC, for whatever reason. It’s even better that they’ve released the system requirements beforehand, so we can see if we’ll be able to run this modern take on motorcycle sport. We’ll list the specs below:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel 2.4Ghz or similar
- Hard drive space: 5,5 GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Video Card: Geforce 8800 GT or, AMD Radeon HD 3870 or higher, at least 512MB of display memory, running pixel shader 3.0
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB on Windows XP, 3 GB on Windows Vista and 4 GB on Windows 7
- Video card: GeForce series 9000 or higher, AMD Radeon HD4000 series, at least 1GB of display memory, running pixel shader 3.0
It’s advised to play on an LCD widescreen monitor screen upward of 19 inches. An Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is supported. Please note that not all laptop cards of the above requirements may be fully supported.
Will you be picking up the PC version?